2/15/10

We won!


One of the reasons the week kicked of in such high tempo and we are receiving so much attention is because we won the prestigious Mobile innovation Award for Best Start-Up Monday night!!!! This is quite an achievement especially considering 250 companies globally were nominated for this award. 

This is almost an all day event that started at 2pm in the afternoon with presentations from the finalists in front of a jury of some of the most respected people in the mobile industry and an audience of several hundred people. I was there with Nils and Olav and Milla- our “kid”. When it was finally my turn to take the stage with Milla, I have to admit I was little nervous, but Olav and Nils reassured my that I had nothing to worry about, just be yourself! After all the presentations, we attended the cocktail/networking event in anticipation of the announcement of the winner, and at 8pm it was announced that Bipper had won J.  After a quick celebration and calls to friends’ family and investors we rushed of to the gala dinner where I was seated at the VIP table with all the hotshots in the Mobile industry!!  The buzz about Bipper has started, not only in Barcelona, but also around the world….. 

My pitch for victory. Was very nervous....

 We won! Can't believe it!

Together with two of the jury members. Couldn’t be happier!


No comments:

Post a Comment