6/1/10

I love Innovation Norway!

While I was attending a "secret" meeting at the EU Commission in Brussels, I received the great news that Innovation Norway had decided to support us with an additional $1,2 million!  Wow!!!!

Innovation Norway has from the early days of Bipper been very supportive of us and is a big reason why we have progressed so nicely. Still, these levels of funding are rare and I'm so happy that they believe so much in us. I feel sooo lucky having them involved. This is an IRD (Industrial Research and Development) contract which is awarded to small or midsize companies that have partnerships agreements with leading international companies. In Bipper’s case this was granted based on our partnership with Motorola and a still not to be named European operator. 

The good news was celebrated on the SAS flight back to Norway where Nils and I toasted with a small bottle of free champagne in plastic cups, courtesy of SAS :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment