5/24/10

Welcome to Bergen Nils!

A few months ago Nils and I agreed that he would be based in Bergen for most of the summer so we could have all our resources in one place as we prepared for our big launch.  It’s nice to have the whole team together especially when there is so much that has to be coordinated. The first 3 weeks will be spent here without his family so I’m especially thankful to his wife Linda who is back in the US and has to act as a “single-parent” to their 3 year old twins. THANK YOU!

I managed to find Nils an apartment just down the street so we can work 24/7 if needed….  As is needed! Since I don’t have a license I always take the bus to work. However, I had big plans for us biking to the office together, but so far that has not happened as it turns out I’m very comfortable being driven to work by Nils while my husband has taken the bus….!! 

Normally I could blame the lack of biking on the rain, but it’s been sunny in Bergen.  Bergen is known for its rain, but the weather has been quite nice here and Nils has been pointing out how much he has been enjoying the crisp, sunny weather. I don’t know if I should tell him this is not the norm and that it actually rained for 90 days in a row a few years ago…!!
The view from our office


No comments:

Post a Comment