8/26/10

Thon Linne- never again

I always stay at Thon, this time at Thon Linne. The more centrally located hotels were all full so I ended up in the middle of nowhere. 

I can deal with that, but it’s unacceptable to offer internet service which takes 5 minutes to download Aftenposten (newspaper). What is that all about? Everything is documented on video (I’m being “nerdy” with Jing) and ready for distribution to those that want a flashback to the 90’s!

Thon usually use Telenor as provider, a service I’ve always have been happy with, Linne however is using a provider called www.zlip.no . Initially I needed help to get online (when is that necessary?), then the network is so slow that I get an “upgrade” (free) and supposedly better speed. No such luck, and when trying to reach Zlip customer service they hang up on me. Customer support!!! Hello??? Olav (my CTO who works as much  I do-is it possible?), leaves an angry message and they actually return his call, unfortunately not much good can be said about the service that time either unfortunately…However, my room is Bipper orange :-)

I don’t want to sound like a whiner, but I had to express this frustration, due to poor internet service- from my mobile!  

No comments:

Post a Comment