8/6/10

We are playing for the Championship!


Karanba, Karanba, Karanba! We won the quarter-final match, a nerve-racking match which ended 2-1 after extra time. We then won 4-1 in the semis. So we are in the Championship game and we will be heading back up to Ekeberg shortly. The Championship game will be broadcasted live on TV at 5pm. Tune in!

Amazing results and I’m so happy for the boys and Tommy. I’m so proud of being part of this team and so happy that we can support them. It’s especially nice to see that Haakon and Christian (the bosses at Tele2) are as engaged and touched as us. The fact that I would get as involved in soccer as I am of Tommy’s idealism and the boys excitement over what Karanba is able to provide for them, is a total surprise to me. I believe I’m becoming a soccer fan…


No comments:

Post a Comment