8/28/10

Live from a-ha


Blogging directly from a concert might be a little “too live”, but this one brings back sooo many memories. I fell in love with Morten when I was 9 years old. He made my heart skip. Take on me was constantly being played in my room…need I say more?

When I was 21, I met Morten in Oslo. We were both speakers at the celebration of the Convention on the Rights of the Child and my knees were trembling when we were introduced. I barely managed to say a word. I’m capable of debating with people like Hillary Clinton and Dalai Lama, but meeting Morten…, damn that man….

At the moment he is on stage in front of me, as hot, cool and tough as his been over the last 25 years.  It’s strange that this is their farewell tour, to my kids they are brand new…time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment