4/2/10

This service will organize my business life and save me tons of time



37 Signals - I think I love this company already! They have style. They have humor. And they have four great services that I believe will make it so much easier to run Bipper.

Ok - it might be too early to tell as I have only been playing with the services for less than a week, but I am IN LOVE. I have been searching for good - no great - web based international services too organize business life both internally and and outwards for months, and by coincidence (actually when I was only two clicks away from purchasing a subscription to www.projectplace.com but decided to watch a how-to video first, by the help of YouTube listed several related videos among them a 37 Signal one! Thank you Google and Projectplace).

So far I am extremely happy and believe that these services will “save my life”. What I love even more is that 37 Signals have enabled other developers to build onto their system. This has already resulted in several apps. Can’t wait to try some of these too!




Great project planner. Even better that the API is open 
so that other developers can create apps

Organize all your contacts and share them with your team. 
This is just the beginning....

Your internal manager for your team or business. 
Can’t wait to get this going to save me time!

Ok - I love Skype. But I do think that this can be really good 
as we can sort all chats on topics. And through the 
open API various apps are developed,
 among them an integrated customer support system.


No comments:

Post a Comment